SAIJAI does not have the status of an employer, employers or representatives of Service Provider and are not obligated to provide care services or find caregivers. Therefore, SAIJAI shall not be held liable as an employer, employers or agent and will not be responsible for the actions of the Service Provider including not being a recruiter according to the law on recruitment.
SAIJAI shall not have any responsibilities and liabilities of any kind of Losses, fraud, violation, death, illness, personal injury, or property damage arising out of or resulting in any way from any actual or alleged defect in a Service, any act or omission of the Service Provider, its agents, employees, or subcontractors relating to the Services they provide or Service Agreement or any causes between Service Provider and Customers. SAIJAI may or may not pre-screen Customers and or the content or information provided by Customers.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SAIJAI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE BY ANY CUSTOMER WHETHER THE DAMAGE IS DIRECT OR INDIRECT, special damages related to the use, inability to use, content and inability to perform the instructions of the platform, this includes, but is not limited to, errors or omissions in the content in the platform” or omissions, inaccuracies, delivery delay or the loss of any content, material uploaded or transmitted through the platform or any defect for any of the following reasons:
- delays or glitches caused by the platform’s computer system.
- delays or defects caused by the computer or device of the Customer, Service Providers or users of SAIJAI Platforms.
- delays or glitches caused by the Internet Including the device, communication system or signal connection does not work or fails, or is caused by a computer virus or caused by any force majeure.
- loss of profits Exploitation, Goodwill Data, or other intangible damages of the service including any information in SAIJAI’s platform
- any disruption caused by the electronic service when the transaction is initiated
- Customers, Service Providers or other users of the SAIJAI platform do not comply with the conditions and the established agreement.
SAIJAI is a platform that connects clients with service providers like tutors, babysitters, elderly caregivers, drivers, and maids. Since the service providers are independent contractors, SAIJAI is not liable for their actions. There isn't any kind of status as the joint venture's employer, employee, or representative. Independent contractors are those who deliver the services. The quality of the service is at the provider's control. Although we make every effort to give the best service providers, there may still be risks associated with using the service.